sábado, 1 de octubre de 2011

Veronica Romeo: Confession (letra)


Come to me my sweet lover
I've got a secret to tell
I just need to be honest with you and also with myself 
If you live brokenhearted 
Guess it's not meant to be 
But if we just could make it through this 
We could love honestly 

Confession From the botton of my heart 
Confession This eyes can't lie 
My deception Should I’ve told you from the start 
Now I can die in your arms 

Truth is now in the open I have nothing to hide
Whatever doesn't kill us babe  will make us even stronger
Like the wave from the ocean like the wind from the sky 
This is my love coming up to you  please just open your arms 

Confession From the botton of my heart
Confession This eyes can't lie
My deception Should I’ve told you from the start
Now I can die in your arms 

Oh Oh Oh This is the hardest moment 
Oh Oh Oh These things I have to say 

Oh Oh Oh I don't want to hurt you I need it to tell you anyway


Me duele el alma
Me falta el aire (x4)

From the botton of my heart
Confession This eyes can't lie
My deception Should I’ve told you from the start
Now I can die in your arms


Oh Oh Oh This is the hardest moment
Oh Oh Oh These things I have to say
Oh Oh Oh I don't want to hurt you
I need it to tell you anyway


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario